MULTI DAY RENTAL DISCOUNTS!
2-3 Days 15% Off
4-6 Days 20% Off
7+ Days 25% Off
“Rent an Adventure” with Peak Adventure Rentals! Located only 10 minutes from downtown Salt Lake City, 15 Minutes from the Salt Lake International Airport and 20 minutes from Ogden! We are the highest rated Adventure Rental Company in Salt Lake and Davis Counties!
For a complete list of all our available rental gear check out PeakAdventureRentals.com or scroll to the bottom of this page!
Polaris RZR 1000 (4 Seater)
Can Am Maverick (4 Seater)
Polaris RZR 900 (4 Seater)
Polaris RZR 900 (2 Seater)
Kawasaki Teryx (4 Seaters & 5 Seaters)
Here are a few more reasons to choose Peak Adventures for your next Adventure:
• Best Value Guaranteed! We will match any competitors price plus a free add-on! *Rental must be an equivalent machine (year,model, location, condition, licensed rental shop)
• We are a fully insured dedicated Rental Company, our equipment is purchased new each year and thoroughly maintained!
• Located right off of I-15 on 500 S. in Bountiful
• We have a trail head only 10 minutes from our shop!
• We provide Free Trailers and necessary gear with all our equipment!
• Lots of bonus rental items available! Traeger Pellet Grills, Yeti Coolers, Paddle Boards, Kayaks, Mountain Bikes, Surf Boards, Wake Boards and much more!
There are tons of trails and lakes within easy driving distance of our Shop! Here are a few that are worth checking out!
ATV/UTV Riding Areas including drive time from our shop!
- Farmington Canyon/Francis Peak- 10 minutes
- Bountiful Skyline Trail- 10 Minutes
- American Fork Canyon- 45 Minutes
- Mill Canyon Trail System- 55 Minutes
- 5 Mile Pass- 1 hour
- Knolls- 1 hour 20 minutes
- Strawberry Reservoir & Trail System- 1 hour 40 Minutes
- Arapeen Trail System- 2 hours 10 Minutes
- Little Sahara Sand Dunes- 2 hours 20 minutes
- Paiute ATV Trail System (ATV Jamboree!) 2 Hours 55 Minutes
- St. Anthony’s Sand Dunes- 3 hours 30 minutes
- San Rafael Swell- 3 Hours 45 Minutes
- Moab 3 hours 55 minutes
- Sand Hollow Sand Dunes- 4 hours 25 minutes